Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, May 9, 2011

 Challenge Winner #1



1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and your shop.
I was born and raised in Switzerland in the French speaking part. I grew up on a farm. I was living there with my parents, my siblings, my grandmother, and my aunt's family.
I migrated to California 4 years ago with my husband and my three children.

2. How did you get started with your craft?
I started with my craft one and half year ago, when my sister sent me a link of crocheted necklaces. I loved them so much that the following day I went to the craft store to buy cotton and beads.

3. How would you describe your style?
I think most of my items can be call a boho chic fashion style, but some of them are based from the 1800s era.

4.What are your favorite types of materials to work with?
I love cotton thread, but I also like silk and linen.

5. Who or what inspires you?
My grandmother inspired me. She was a seamstress, so she was crafting all the time, she knitted for all the family, she designed Carnival costumes.... She also taught me how to knit and crochet when I was 8 years old. Since then I always enjoyed crafting.

6. When did you open up your shop on etsy?
I opened my shop on Etsy around a year ago.

7. How did you become a team love member?
I started with the tlut team six months ago.

8. What do you enjoy most about being on team love?
I love the fact that Team love is a small team with beautiful stores and the way Darcy decided to manage this new team.

9. What do you use to promote your treasuries?
I use twitter, facebook, and the Treasury Promo Team ( a team where you post your treasury and you comment on the 15 treasuries above yours).

0 Comments: