Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nurses, Doctors & Patients

I had to go to the Hospital today and now that I am home I thought this would make a great topic (don't worry it was nothing serious). But I thought maybe this would be a cute idea for those who know a nurse, Dr. or patient.

Here are some cute badges to clip those ID's to from:
 
Microwavable Heating Pad/ Cold Therapy Corn Bag by:

 Fondant Cupcake Toppers by: 

 

 Knitting Markers by: 

 
Have a Healthy Etsian day!

1 Comments:

Almost Precious said...

Hi - those badge ID holders are so cute !

I saw your post on the etsy blog team threads regarding blog following. I am now following your blog and maybe you'll follow mine at www.abeadersblog.blogspot.com

I didn't leave a reply on the etsy thread as I have never had much luck with those "follow me - follow you" things. I'd end up following 30 or more blogs and only 3 or 4 would actually follow back. :(

I also always visit and leave comments to anyone that leaves a comment on one of my blog posts. :)

Oh and I'm happy to hear that your hospital visit was nothing serious. Still going to the hospital is never fun.